Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clubsport cupholders.

NSTG8R

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Maloo R8 + VX Berlina 5.7
My toolkit has a rivet through it near the front so I assume the tab was broken and they riveted it down. But if I were to drill out the rivet and remove that tool tray then this should just clip into that spot? If someone can tell me that 100% I'll go ahead and do it lol

That's how they are from factory, riveted in and double sided taped down. Once you have it out of the console the cup holder piece will clip in

capsey7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute V6 3.8L
Ok thank you. My toolkit has a rivet through it near the front so I assume the tab was broken and they riveted it down. But if I were to drill out the rivet and remove that tool tray then this should just clip into that spot? If someone can tell me that 100% I'll go ahead and do it lol..

HOLDEN VT,VX,VU,WH COMMODORE/HSV/CALAIS CONSOLE DRINK/CUP HOLDER | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Fairfield Area - Fairfield | 1072710707

Hey mate. What you doing with the console once you remove it for the cupholders? I might be keen on grabbing it off ya if you dont want it.