Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coffee Thread! Woohoo!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

Winner

These are pretty awesome as well

productrange_goulbournvalleymilk.jpg

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Adelaide is the ONLY place in the WORLD that a milk drink (FUIC) outsells a coke drink. The WORLD. When m can claim that, you can call our drink rubbish ;) Until then, the sales speak for themselves ;)

Well that just goes to show that S.A, has no taste simple

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
Espresso... no 'x'.

If you are getting a machine, what are you looking into? I would highly recommend the Nespresso machine. The one at our office is a farily basic one and there is 10 of just that use it, 2 coffees each a day.

It's been going at that pace since it was purchased about a year and a half ago but hasn't missed a beat.

The pods for it come in packs of 10 and are $12.50 each I think, so works out $1.25 per coffee.

And there is heaps of flavors of coffee available from decaf's to very intense and they bring out some special flavours I think each month or something.

yeah, i'm not a fan of the pods, dunno what it is just not a fan.

i like your stylw stealthy

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
I buy my beans from Coffeehit. I've converted most of gf's Italian family to them, before that they would only drink Lavazza because 'its from Italy, so its the best!'

I usually drink a slightly thicker than average Latte or a Macchiato.

I do enjoy a FUIC sometimes but really they taste more like sugar than coffee.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
We've just switched to Java Gold at our venues as we had to go 'Free Trade Organic' and our previous supplier couldn't meet the requirements

Most annoying thing for me when ordering coffee if I'm out and about is that 98% of those manning the machines just cannot make a proper double macchiato

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Most annoying thing for me when ordering coffee if I'm out and about is that 98% of those manning the machines just cannot make a proper double macchiato

I hear you, The majority of people working at coffee chains just can't make a decent coffee. And even some of the smaller cafes can't make them that well. There is only one place in my town that makes a decent coffee everytime. At least if I go to melbourne it's a little easier, just walk down an alley and take your pick.

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
I drive a mobile coffee van, its a big black Mercedes with coffee beans all over it lol.

We use Primo coffee... Viva Dourado to be exact. Its not too bad I guess, I haven't been doing it long enough to find my preferred coffee, usually its a latte. I'm no barista, I can't even try to make my coffee's look nice they always get a lid chucked on top haha! I don't think I'll ever go back to instant.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
i cant drink anything hot,
A warm strong cappuccino in the morning
and 2 big redbulls throughout the day