Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

adi91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Hi there,
I'm planning to change the seat belt webbing of my Commodore VZ 2006 for all the 5 seat belts, can someone plz tell me what is the total length of each seat belt webbing i.e. for,

1. Driver Side
  2. Passenger Side
  3. Second Row (3 Passengers)
The Current Webbing color is Beige, am planning to change it to a different color

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I'm not it's documented anywhere.

Just pull yours out all the way and measure it? Or get some modified from a wrecker and swap them over. @wannaeatyourbrains says there's lots around over there.

adi91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
I'm not it's documented anywhere.

Just pull yours out all the way and measure it? Or get some modified from a wrecker and swap them over. @wannaeatyourbrains says there's lots around over there.

Its gonna be a hell lotta belt pulling then :p
I don't even know if all the belts will be the same length though =?
Hopefully somebody knows & replies otherwise am gonna go with the pulling :p

wannaeatyourbrains

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Go and get some from tashleeah, mate (what we call the wreckers here, Fu Manchu).

There sure are heaps to choose from. Any colour they came out in.

The guys in the industrial section wherever they are going to do your seatbelts will know anyway, I bet, if you want new and fancy. You won't have to tell them.

Commodores were a super popular car back in the day, and they have all worked on them before.

I think if you unplug the socket part of the front seats you are going to have to clear the SRS codes to get the airbag warning to go away, so be mindful of that.