Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Complete fusion powerplant system. Thoughts?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Vg-ute-mad are your door speakers in a custom enclosure or do you just have sound deadener?

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Know it all replies?

We only reccomend better gear, because we know better, as simple as that.

Choosing components is only a small part. Correct instillation, tuning, ect, is what seperates good components, and good installs from the rest.

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
it wasn't directed at you HCVP. I don't think I have read you bad mouthing fusion just for the hell of it on here but i could be wrong. everyone has their opinion but I don't understand how somebody who has never listened to a fusion set-up can have a clue as to what they are talking about (a few ppl on here). I understand that there is better sound quality then Fusion however Fusion is exceptional manufacturing and product life. Also I haven't found another manufacturer who will actually help with your query's.
I joined this forum for the experience and knowledge some of you hold which i do not.... not to read posts by ppl who do not add anything constructive, instead just write something to make them sound as if they know what they are talking about StoneX for example.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
He asked for opinions, I gave my opinion. He didn't ask for only positive opinions.

I'm sorry for offending a Fusion fanboy though, carry on recommending it :)

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Vg-ute-mad are your door speakers in a custom enclosure or do you just have sound deadener?

At the moment, I only have sound proofing and not sound deadening... In my ute, I did have sealed pod enclosures for the powerplant splits though. With the VS at the moment, I have made up some mdf pods which are sealed with resin, and sit behind the vs door grills for that slealth look.

Though soon, I will be going sealed again, as I get more tighter mid bass.

Know it all replies?

We only reccomend better gear, because we know better, as simple as that.

Choosing components is only a small part. Correct instillation, tuning, ect, is what seperates good components, and good installs from the rest.

It's all good HCVP, it wasn't directed at you as Marc has said....

It was directed at Stone, as he hasn't been entirely honest with us....

Just put it this way..... What he has said on here, is not exactly what he had said to Daz (highwaymenace).

Quote: .... After listening to your van Daz, Fusion don't get the credit they deserve!!!!

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
It's all good HCVP, it wasn't directed at you as Marc has said....

It was directed at Stone, as he hasn't been entirely honest with us....

Just put it this way..... What he has said on here, is not exactly what he had said to Daz (highwaymenace).
Quote:.... After listening to your van Daz, Fusion don't get the credit they deserve!!!!
What? I've never seen that van (in real life, only pics). Where'd you pull that quote from?

[edit]
Ahhh... Just realised that Vg-ute-mad is sponsored by Fusion so of course he's going to attack anyone who has a different opinion about Fusion :spot on:

Last edited:

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
What? I've never seen that van (in real life, only pics). Where'd you pull that quote from?

[edit]
Ahhh... Just realised that Vg-ute-mad is sponsored by Fusion so of course he's going to attack anyone who has a different opinion about Fusion :spot on:

If my sources are correct, and you are the same Stone from MEA, apparently you have met Daz, and heard the van. And you couldn't believe how precise the sound was....

If you are not the same person, I do sincerely appologise and will take my foot out of my mouth!

And yes, I am sponsored by Fusion, and proud of it!!! That brings it back to an earlier post, in regards to their service.....They don't even claim to be the best, they just offer good "bang for your buck" audio gear! :)

The reason why I am on the defensive when someone bashes Fusion, is because I know how hard the management work!!!

Sh!t, I support them that much, I would even buy a dead dog off of them, if it came with a free Fusion sticker!!! lol.

But like them or hate them, they are here to stay!!! :)

P.S guys, keep an eye out for the new range after Sept! :)

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I am the same Stone from MEA but have never listened to that van or seen it at the very few events I've attended. Someone has been telling you fibs. I've attended 4 events in 9 years but haven't listened to anyone's vehicle or commented. I've only listened to shinycar's old Alfa many years ago when I sold him something (not at a meet). Terry... Don't believe what you hear unless you hear it from the actual person's mouth :)

[edit]
By the way, in reference to my original post, I don't hate Fusion I was just being a dick... I'd buy it over quite a few low end brands out there :)

Last edited:

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
I am the same Stone from MEA but have never listened to that van or seen it at the very few events I've attended. Someone has been telling you fibs. I've attended 4 events in 9 years but haven't listened to anyone's vehicle or commented. I've only listened to shinycar's old Alfa many years ago when I sold him something (not at a meet). Terry... Don't believe what you hear unless you hear it from the actual person's mouth :)

[edit]
By the way, in reference to my original post, I don't hate Fusion I was just being a dick... I'd buy it over quite a few low end brands out there :)

Sorry about the misunderstanding with the heresay.

Btw, if you are ever at the MotorEx, or the Autosalon. Feel free to say G'day to the two fat bastards, Daz and I lol.. :)

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Hey Stone,

Daz read the thread, and would like to appologise for the mistaken identity.

Apparently what had happen, there was a sound off event at Skate World. And a fella that Daz was talking to, was pointing out members from M.E.A. And pointed to one fella and said, that is Stone, also from M.E.A. :)