Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Converting to a VN Calais dash

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
Yup, works a treat, got my door lights, interior lights and demister working

prince_vegeta

Powered by Holden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S1
Commodore enthusiasts I am a new VN owner, and I like the idea of the Calais dash cluster (reminds me of the ol' VH SL/E) but was wondering whether or not the V8 cluster cas be inserted into a V6 vehicle and still have accurate engine speed readings etc.

Thanks!

love is good love is golden
love is made in the back of a Holden

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
If you are replacing a level 2 dash with the calais dash then you could transplant the tacho over

g00gz

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 Accord Euro
Got a V6 calais dash And plug cut for sale. It has 336K's on it. The lcd's have bleeds in them as can be seen. All still working though. $100 delivered Australia wide. Also can do both switch clusters fro $30 each, or $150 for the lot delivered aus. wide. Email me at [email protected] if your keen.

IMG_1958.JPG

timmy_tam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN calais 91
Calais'd said:
Got a V6 calais dash And plug cut for sale. It has 336K's on it. The lcd's have bleeds in them as can be seen. All still working though. $100 delivered Australia wide. Also can do both switch clusters fro $30 each, or $150 for the lot delivered aus. wide. Email me at [email protected] if your keen.

View attachment 22556

email sent

g00gz

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 Accord Euro
Update:

2 clusters now in stock, both come with plug and loom cut.

331k, no bleeds, all in perfect order, $100 Delivered

336k, bleeds as visible in pics a few posts ago, all still working, $75 delivered.

prince_vegeta