Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coreys Vx ss

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
arh i have no idea what to get haha but i do want them.. ideas??? red only goes good with black wheels on a black car..

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
arh i have no idea what to get haha but i do want them.. ideas??? red only goes good with black wheels on a black car..
Actually i found this ad which shows silver/grey walls LOL otherwise white would be the go?? Theres a few pics of black cars with white walls..

Custom White-Wall Tyres - Home

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
could just paint the rims black then put on white walls... that would look pretty good I think. (black on black)

here is my car black on black with just a silver edge (not lip - made that black as well)

photo

Also - as said you need new - shorter shocks as your springs arnt captive and wont fail a WOF.. or if you corner to hard and hit a bump it may fall out all together..

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
I was going to do mine but when i looked at my tyres (atr sport) theres no room inbetween the raised
load rating identification and the rims lip where the white walling would go, which makes it illegal if its ground off and some
whitewallers wont do it because of that issue...dont want to get busted by the cops cos they will discover all the other mods. White walls attract cops like moths to flame anyway...damn it..

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
white is probably the go.. black ssv's on black vx ss's has been over done i like the clean look with the factory colour, must suck to live in the eastern states aye, cant have the walls done on your tyres, cant drive v8s on p plates and cant have radar detectors hahaha

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
arh build is slowing down now booked a holiday to bali.. now regretting it coulda had the diff gears by now.. so everything goes on hold til the new year now i think. on a plus side the peter brock cruise is coming up ;)