Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

crack eurovox codes???

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
seriously. why would anyone bother trying to steal a standard holden HU?? most of tehm (teh older ones anyay) are so crap. cant see anyone paying more than 10 bucks for them. I can however, see why you would want it for a used car- people want their radios to work when they buy a car

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
after trying to pull out my radio (calais standard) im surprised that people bother steeling them, not only because they are ****, but because they are so damn hard to get out

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
after trying to pull out my radio (calais standard) im surprised that people bother steeling them, not only because they are ****, but because they are so damn hard to get out

you havent tryed a vt vx one then have you

2 bits of wire and 30 seconds later and you have a crappy headunit in ur hands

COMMOKING

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commo Wagon
its easy just disconnect all wires and remove deck then find a person u dont like and smash it over there head before stomping on the deck in disguist then go to ur local hi fi shop and spend the change in ur pocket and even the cheapest cd plyer will be easyer to connect and will send heaps better????? wen a buy a car with a stock deck in which is a good indacation no young hoon trashed the car i wouldnt even listen to on the way home to add pioneer!