Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crash Destroys Two Families

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
Wow. kind of a worst case scenario there in the original story.
I think regardless of people's 'stupidity' or not, as long as alcohol exists this will happen forever.
Everyone loves a drink, but as a society we pay a god aweful price

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Its something you'd think you'd read from america. Victims parent takes revenge on everyone BUT the person who killed his son......:rofl2:

Well, no one killed his son except his son. His son made the choice to get into the car, his son knew he was drunk, end of the day it was his own sons fault he is dead.

20-YEAR-OLD KILLED - Local News - News - General - Port Macquarie News

This is what happened in our area yesterday morning....such a waste

Micheal was a friend of mine, he's such a ****ing good bloke i can't beleive it happened. :(

Why is everyone an awesome person when they die? I know drug deadheads that have been murdered who were "great guys" and "loved their families" and "would never hurt anyone" and would never do anything wrong". Even the other week the 5 clowns who were killed being wankers, apparently they were all great guys who never do anything wrong(except doing 140in a 70 zone while drink driving and hanging out the window) hey though, cant let that get in the way of a good story.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Why is everyone an awesome person when they die? I know drug deadheads that have been murdered who were "great guys" and "loved their families" and "would never hurt anyone" and would never do anything wrong". Even the other week the 5 clowns who were killed being wankers, apparently they were all great guys who never do anything wrong(except doing 140in a 70 zone while drink driving and hanging out the window) hey though, cant let that get in the way of a good story.

I don't beleive everyone is an awsome person that has died? Your saying drug users, might have been great with the family and friends and **** but there drug users, doesn't that just tell you, there not the greatest of guys?
There are shitloads of people around my town who i could say "aww saw that coming" when they're dead because of an accident like thi, but this kid was just a genuine kid who died too young.

Edit: I misread Drug Deadheads, for Drug Dealers

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Well, no one killed his son except his son. His son made the choice to get into the car, his son knew he was drunk, end of the day it was his own sons fault he is dead.

I completely agree. I'd rather walk than be a passenger in a car with a drunk driver (to this day, have never been in one, and i never will).
It just seemed funny that, the driver would be the person the father would be blaming (just like Clairs story where the driver wasn't allowed at their funerals, even tho they were mates), yet it was people who had nothing to do with it that were killed/injured (other than the fact they conceived him....)

06vzcalais

Reaction score
I think of the poor 15 year old girl who has to go through the rest of her life without legs after a recent well publicised crash, not to mention the loss of her friend.

Worst thing about that crash is that it was the best straight stretch of road on that highway...
a local 20 year old bloke from Macksville (mid north coast) fell asleep in the back seat of a car (pilled off his head) 5 of his mates got in the car all drunk and under the influance of drugs, long story short they hit a power pole, jarred died of a heart attack
the bastard that was driving claimed insanity and is now living in a mental assylum with a sheltered life, the C*CK breathe should be rotting in a prison cell for the rest of his life..
The Death of this youth destroyed a community...
Drink driving isnt the biggest issue these days its driving under the influence of drugs, most highly addictive drugs cant be detected by a simple breath test it would scare you if you knew how manny people drive home from concerts and events such as the BDO under the influence of drugs....
to work on the railways i get tested for alcohol daily and drugs once a week, only ever been breathe tested once whilst driving and never tested for drugs......

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Well, see as how it was actuallly illegal for him to drive that car. WHAT THE FARK IS THE PURPOSE OF THE LAWS?
Spend more time on driver education and less time waving the naughty finger at people...