Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crypto Currencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
The one thing you can count on is the corrupted, rich want to get richer. Riding their coattails for 'scraps' seems logical to me. The one thing I am grateful to crypto for is this gorgeous nugget sitting under my hood. Brought to me largely by Vechain, patience and luck

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Musky is on a spat about Cryptos... prices falling.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Continually highlighting the futility of crypto beyond beer money in its current form. Who wants to invest in something that can be de and revalued by an opinion?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Continually highlighting the futility of crypto beyond beer money in its current form. Who wants to invest in something that can be de and revalued by an opinion?

I see your point and is true. Also see the potential of Cryptos. As I said before, not sure what game he is playing, but if is to discredit and tarnish the Crypto Currencies people's confidence he is doing a mighty good job.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I see your point and is true. Also see the potential of Cryptos. As I said before, not sure what game he is playing, but if is to discredit and tarnish the Crypto Currencies people's confidence he is doing a mighty good job.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s just talking it down to buy up on the cheap. Can‘t do that with stocks as the SEC would be all over you but the crypto market is fair game for open manipulation as it’s not regulated.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

Crypto has amazing potential. Decentralised, flawless and corruption proof, as I said earlier - ahead of its time. It won't work in this financial world but it will certainly be the foundation of the next. Part of me is wondering if that's what Elon is trying to foster. Crypto is chump change to a man like him. At current rates he's making from 700 to 6000 btc per Falcon 9 launch alone, depending on the customer

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Screenshot_20210518-211140_Coinbase.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Cryptos are taking an epic beating.

Screenshot_20210519-163956_Coinbase.jpg