Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cudmirrah

T

tja

I have just purchased a VKII Clubsport with the Calais interior option, race pedals, air condioning, song Xplode sound system, GOLO sports steering wheel and 14" VL calais wheels which cost a fortune from factory. Anyway i was sitting at the lights coming home one night and a dihatsu Mira pulled up next to me and i thought heres the time to flex this things muscles the lights went green and i nailed it and by 2nd gear he had 6 car lengths on me. How do i make it go quicker on a limited budget? (keeping in mind its winter now and we wont be taking our race boat out and going to the caravan as much so no more income from overcharging my mates) :bang:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Was thinking the same thing as torana

rusty_ss_2233

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vsii Utility 50th anniversary
only milk and juice come in 2 litres

The Clubbie in mention, that isnt that white beast going round the shire is it i have seen that thing and i am thinking of convincing my dad to trade in his vz caprice so he can have something more sportier..... hopefully golo havent run out of those pedal and steering wheel packages. :yeah:

speedotom

Auto Instrument Repairer
Reaction score
Website
www.clubmud.com.au
Members Ride
2003 V2 CV8-R MONARO
tja said:
I have just purchased a VKII Clubsport with the Calais interior option, race pedals, air condioning, song Xplode sound system, GOLO sports steering wheel and 14" VL calais wheels which cost a fortune from factory. Anyway i was sitting at the lights coming home one night and a dihatsu Mira pulled up next to me and i thought heres the time to flex this things muscles the lights went green and i nailed it and by 2nd gear he had 6 car lengths on me. How do i make it go quicker on a limited budget? (keeping in mind its winter now and we wont be taking our race boat out and going to the caravan as much so no more income from overcharging my mates) :bang:

I'm curious..........how much did you pay for the car?