Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

damn engine mounts

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

timd29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V S1 International 6.0
hope you stay in GC and don't travel. If your such a crap driver you break engine mounts that quickly i never want you on a road near me. Sounds like you don't know anything about driving.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
To be fair, @gazagold13 may be #GCHectic or #dukesofhazzard on a track and still be well behaved on the road so I’ll give him some benefit of the doubt :p

But I’m still interested to understand what driving behaviour results in broken engine mounts because those things aren’t made to be flimsy :rolleyes:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
To be fair, @gazagold13 may be #GCHectic or #dukesofhazzard on a track and still be well behaved on the road so I’ll give him some benefit of the doubt :p

But I’m still interested to understand what driving behaviour results in broken engine mounts because those things aren’t made to be flimsy :rolleyes:

Don't think anyone mentioned track...:cool:

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I hear him sometimes doing donuts.

gazagold13

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 3.6ltr
ok im not worried about incriminated myself cause last i checked its not illegal to accelerate fast and stay within speed limit and its a v6 so im not spinning the wheels while doing that doesnt mean my shifts are smooth and i am trying to fined solid engine mounts and for all the people who are worried about me running into them on the road im not stupid i dont do stuff on blind corners and i dont fly down the highway and most the time i indicate when changing lanes like people should dont know why im justifying myself. anyway thanks to all the people helping with the engine mounts problem does anyone have any links to any stiff or even solid engine mounts for the sv6 ve that they have or anything like that otherwise sorry for wasting your time and one last thing what could be braking them if not me anything i should check?.