Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's HSV ClubsportR8 VXII

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
still looking after her i see any more mods yet exhaust, extractors?

nah no mods yet.
saving my pennies for spending money for the gold coast which is under 3 weeks away...

once i get back will asses the situation and start modding the clubby and the jetski :thumbsup:
will also have to put towbar on it for the jetski coz dad 4wd will be used more by him for the boat...plus the clubby and jetski together will look awesome...

and its getting close to the 50,000km service too so i might do that and some mods at the same time....:yeah:

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Very nice ride Deano. Being the 2001 model, I probably fitted your exhaust system, and brakes. I was working at HSV when these came out. I just hope it isn't the one with the cross threaded header bolt. :)

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
nah no mods yet.
saving my pennies for spending money for the gold coast which is under 3 weeks away...

once i get back will asses the situation and start modding the clubby and the jetski :thumbsup:
will also have to put towbar on it for the jetski coz dad 4wd will be used more by him for the boat...plus the clubby and jetski together will look awesome...

and its getting close to the 50,000km service too so i might do that and some mods at the same time....:yeah:

the clubby and the jetski will look awesome how will you do the towbar tho you dont wanna cut the rear bar do you?

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Very nice ride Deano. Being the 2001 model, I probably fitted your exhaust system, and brakes. I was working at HSV when these came out. I just hope it isn't the one with the cross threaded header bolt. :)
lol:rip:
love the car love the plates love the hole thing! can i have it lol:whistling ;) :cry:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
oh no.....dont say that.
guess i will find out when i put the extractors and that on....
i guess with that confession i can get HSV to fix it then...:p

the clubby and the jetski will look awesome how will you do the towbar tho you dont wanna cut the rear bar do you?
yeah will just cut a small square out the rear bumper and put the hayman and reece removable hitch like i had on the VT....it looks neat

lol:rip:
love the car love the plates love the hole thing! can i have it lol:whistling ;) :cry:
ummmm..............NO :p ;)

Last edited:

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
ok sweet just make it look nice. are you doing it or you getting professional to do it?

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
ok sweet just make it look nice. are you doing it or you getting professional to do it?

yeah it will look neat.
getting professionally fitted... :thumbsup:

now have a new issue to worry about with a oil leak which turns out to be a crack at the top corner of the sump which is at the fault of the holden dealer i bought the car off when they took the timing cover off and they tried to cover up the crack with some epoxy...well now the expoxy is coming off.....so now the war against the dealer has begun again :bang: :cry:

in theory this should all be covered as neglegant workmanship and they should put a new sump cover on as part of it but holden dealers are a pain in the ass to deal with so anything can happen....:ranting:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
pwoar!! nothin better than a black vx clubby... now santa, THATS WHAT I WANT FOR XMAS!! lol
hope u sort the dealer out!!

yeh black is nice but ive since learned from my old mans WH and my mates VT that black is the worst colour to keep clean!

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
pwoar!! nothin better than a black vx clubby... now santa, THATS WHAT I WANT FOR XMAS!! lol
hope u sort the dealer out!!
yeah well lets hope the dealer doesnt play games otherwise i will tell them to stick it and just get mitch at WA Performance Centre to fix it for me.
he was the one that found the source of the problem after taking it to him yesterday with a small oil leak!

yeh black is nice but ive since learned from my old mans WH and my mates VT that black is the worst colour to keep clean!
yeah no doubting it is the hardest colour to keep clean but my jetski is also black and i keep both real clean. wash weekly.
i enjoy washing it anyway.....relaxes me after a stressful week.