Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Debadge your car in 10 minutes, WARNING dial up users

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
yeah sides look good but if you look really hard up close you can notice the bandge imprint/paint not as faded but barely noticable

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
just a quick Q is the bonnet badge on a vp riveted? does it sit in a recess or is the bonnet flat underneath still havent found a solution for the boot lock badge only international boot lip

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
i dont think u need fancy products...i just used metho and a clean rag give it a spray and a bit of a rub and the glue/double sided tape, comes off fine.
just my 2 cents...

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
dont worry about my post about bonnet badge i took it off today and had to stick it back in as it leave a dirty great big hole......hmmmm cai lmao

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i dont think u need fancy products...i just used metho and a clean rag give it a spray and a bit of a rub and the glue/double sided tape, comes off fine.
just my 2 cents...

Yeh thats it really, u can have a crack with anything i guess but id just be warning people about what solvents they are applying to their paint. The prepwash is only 10bucks and is designed for it so its just a bit safer specially if the paint is in bad condition. u dont want metho or turps getting under the paint and flaking out.

goat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series 2
ahh awesome..was wondering how the hell you could get away with doing that safely lol

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Going to have a crack at getting rid of the black strips down the side of my VT in the next few days. going to use the same method and c how i go. ill post up my attempt when its done.

What do people think; make a new thread on how to remove them or just ad them into this one and get the title changed?

cheers

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Going to have a crack at getting rid of the black strips down the side of my VT in the next few days. going to use the same method and c how i go. ill post up my attempt when its done.

What do people think; make a new thread on how to remove them or just ad them into this one and get the title changed?

cheers

Sounds good, im gonna have a go at mine soon to, except mine are real fat ones :ranting: and im going to use a caramel wheel. When you do the write up I would just add it to this one and get the title changed, because to most people its still considered debadging.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
thanks bill. i will do it saturday and ill get a caramel wheel and have it nearby incase things go pear shaped.