Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Debadge your car in 10 minutes, WARNING dial up users

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
m5vt2 be carefull its not like taking badges off
msg me if ya need help

thenewguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
dont have one yet
that is awesome ive been thinking how i can remove the exec badge without spending the next 2 days getting the sticky crap off, anyone got any ideas how to remove the bonnet badge and wagon tail badge on a VT????

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
there are holes under bonet and boot badges so youll need to do what i did and have them welded up and resprayed

crazzyboy_16

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Wagon
good post man wish i saw it alot earlier....the badges were far from easy on my vs wagon and i found some nasty secrets behind a few too.....

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Did a mates VY S today and there was no problems with that. good to c the method working on old and new cars

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
Tried debadging my VN today - came out for the worst. I didn't have the polish but that wouldn't have made a difference I don't think, paint is all faded on my car and under the badges is not. I didn't know how bad it would look so I tried, and it looked very bad. Had to put badges back on with double sided tape. Maybe when I give my car an all round cut and polish I might debadge again, but for now I had to put it back on because seeing where the badges were is even more embarrassing than having badges!

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
thats an issue with older cars, where the badges have been the paint hasnt suffered as much abuse, sorry to hear mate, good cut and polish should help restore her to former glory!

aZk.

kave1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 v8 berlina
Hi all. Another little trick to use when debadging is heating the badge up with a hair dryer it makes the adhesive very soft & you can just about peel the badge off. cheers.:thumbsup:

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
Hi all. Another little trick to use when debadging is heating the badge up with a hair dryer it makes the adhesive very soft & you can just about peel the badge off. cheers.:thumbsup:

or just wait for a 40 degree day and u can do it then ;)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Stickkkkiiieeeeddddd :)