Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Despo's 2005 vz sv6 upgrade

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
thanks mate :)
its already darkest legal, plus the its some special security tint so not to fussed

yer was thinking that, wouldn't need to go much lower, off ebay mate

I have super low springs and it sits probly a little to low for my liking. Dont get me wrong it looks awesome just some driveways dont agree with me. Definatly wouldnt go lower

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Looks awesome man!!
thanks mate pretty happy with it all so far :)
I have super low springs and it sits probly a little to low for my liking. Dont get me wrong it looks awesome just some driveways dont agree with me. Definatly wouldnt go lower

mkk thanks for that, yer not looking to go much lower than that, front bars on these things are already low enough and always seem to scrap out, might take it down to pedders and see what they say

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Small update :
So got these bad boys on the weekend, only had enough time to put the rears in tho, fronts maybe this weekend, Dropped it 50mm, not to low and sits perfect i think.
IMG_1659.jpg

Before
IMG_1661.jpg

After
IMG_1667.jpg

And thought id do a little tidy up as well
before
IMG_1663.jpg

After
IMG_1666.jpg

Hopefully look at getting a new exhaust in the next two weeks :) opinions on what to get ?

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
give it a couple weeks itll drop a little more once they settle bout the same as mine.

yer realsied that. sits right in line with the typre which is wat i wanted, so a little more lower would be perfect, Will take a better pic of the whole car when i get the fronts in. Pretty happy with the pedder springs as well. ride feels alot smoother

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
looking good man! need some more pics of it lowered! time for 18% tint all round now ;)
Thanks mates coming along slowly, i know, will get onto it once the fronts are done :)
ahah its already darkest legal, would be a waste to tinting tinted windows,

Looks sweet man, How was the ride quality after lowering it?
Cheers :) actually really good, feels alot better so far, cant complain one bit, will be interesting to see how it feels with the front in as well.