Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Devil yellow Thunder ute

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Guess who i saw last night at the drive ins driving in

Manley hahaha. ####ing boss of a car. and i noticed he had bags when he used them to get up a speed bump then dropped them again haha its a mad car.

yea i will look into it aye. are you like the owner of MSU? i got a sticker of a mate who went to you guys OZ day pre cruise just havnt put it on yet.

YEATSY

Get Uted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
Guess who i saw last night at the drive ins driving in

Manley hahaha. ####ing boss of a car. and i noticed he had bags when he used them to get up a speed bump then dropped them again haha its a mad car.

yea i will look into it aye. are you like the owner of MSU? i got a sticker of a mate who went to you guys OZ day pre cruise just havnt put it on yet.

Haha what are the chances!
Yeah I'm one of them, there's 5 of us, you should join up on our forum too, Melbourne Street Utes

Oh sweet! Ull have to slap it on n come on our next cruise or mini meet

gino001

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy 5.7l ss Commodore
Nice clean looking ute. Those wheels don't look like they are 18's must be the chrome/polished lip

YEATSY

Get Uted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
yea nah there definitely 18s mate certain angles make them look bigger but there only 18s :)

yea man i will slap it on soon :)
alright ill check the forum out man :)

Yeah the do look bigger, they're ntb

Good good, start fresh with the new ute ;)

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
yea i know i like them in a way once i lower the back i reccon itll look real nice. but i dunno what to choose. SLs in the rear or SSLs i want to have good driveability still so im thinking SLs. ill have to look into it more its so quite gonna be getting an exhaust this week. when i got this baby my dads like Now dont you go modding and ####ing it like you did your other car i was like buttt it looks **** this high up hahaha and needs to have a bit of sound comin from it lol

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Just a quick update with 1 quick pic.

Got some Sls on thursday chucked them in friday night took 30 minutes real easy sits way better now

598896_587544054593948_2080157640_n.jpg

Future Mods Update
going to be going a XForce twin 2.25" cat back exhaust
MACE CAI
Highly considering a Powerchip Anyone got some feedback on these blokes? from what ive heard from a few people they do a **** load of difference and gains of inbetween 14kw to 23kw
Powerchip Performance Software Tuning for BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche
Powerchip Partnumber FAQ - Commodore VZ 3.6 V6 Alloytec 175