Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DijM8's (OHHYEH) 5.7L vx calais, 16" ve interceptors, leather,tuned,new pics pg.42

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Series I
What ya gonna do man when The New P-Plate laws come to Adelaide? you'll be spewing little man :)

The Laws Won't Come into Adelaide for a long time, they have been saying that for ages, along with moving the legal driving age to 18.

But neway, very ncie car mate, very clean. Not too sure bout the monaro headlights, its very dark compared to the rest of the car. All in all, great car.:thumbsup:

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
cheerz for the comment m8 ^^ me personly luv those headlights, goes with the grill and gives it a very tough looking stance along with the 20's :p
did you change your suspention or just straight on with the 20s? what wipth are they?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
kinda looks funny man not fond of the rims as such but i think its coz ur skirts rnt colour coded do that and it'll look much better with them

MoNoXiDE

Reaction score
This car looks fantastic mate, when I seen it in person today i couldnt believe how big the rims look in person Bling king man!

Cheers

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
kinda looks funny man not fond of the rims as such but i think its coz ur skirts rnt colour coded do that and it'll look much better with them

execs have colour coded skirts.. calais dont, why change it?? u have a few stupid comments on here lately.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
hey mate,

not particually fond of the car actually.
Dont like the rims at all, it sits kinda high or something, doesnt have a stance at all.

Think it needs to go a lot lower to pull off the massive rims. Walls seem to just highlight the fact.

The exhaust tips are too big too... they stand out like dogs balls.

The VX has a very round rear end which effects how the car looks, hence why most VT/VX owners have kits, makes it look lower and adds some solid lines to the shape.

The fact its a calias and its a v8 is all good but the external mods just aint doing it for me!

That being said, its your car and youve had heaps of positive responses from others so as long as your happy with its looks, thats all that counts really.

Happy motoring.

aZk.