Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DijM8's (OHHYEH) 5.7L vx calais, 16" ve interceptors, leather,tuned,new pics pg.42

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
This car looks fantastic mate, when I seen it in person today i couldnt believe how big the rims look in person Bling king man!

Cheers

yehh cheerz m8, luvd ur car when i saw it, makes me miss my old vp :( sounds bloody tuff :yeah:

execs have colour coded skirts.. calais dont, why change it?? u have a few stupid comments on here lately.

its what makes it a calais the colour coding :p

hey mate,

not particually fond of the car actually.
Dont like the rims at all, it sits kinda high or something, doesnt have a stance at all.

Think it needs to go a lot lower to pull off the massive rims. Walls seem to just highlight the fact.

The exhaust tips are too big too... they stand out like dogs balls.

The VX has a very round rear end which effects how the car looks, hence why most VT/VX owners have kits, makes it look lower and adds some solid lines to the shape.

The fact its a calias and its a v8 is all good but the external mods just aint doing it for me!

That being said, its your car and youve had heaps of positive responses from others so as long as your happy with its looks, thats all that counts really.

Happy motoring.

aZk.

yeh would luv to hav it lower, gets enough attention as it is, plus it does hit the guards when i hav a few ppl in the car, i aint goin to put a kit on this, if i was i wud of got a standerd model then, but yeh cheerz for the comments guys, not every 1 is goin to like the car,

but me i luv it so :yeah:

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
rims come up mint mate, waiting for the defects to roll in?

huge huge...

lol yehh still waiting m8, had a cop follow me on friday night, up my ass for about 10 mins then turned off, probs just checking details n that,

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
sweet as man i luv it, done well. very nice ride
now ya pimpin lol

CC

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
execs have colour coded skirts.. calais dont, why change it?? u have a few stupid comments on here lately.

azk pretty much summed it up man just in better detail doesnt seem 2 stupid does it? same with the other comments mate but thats on somthing else...... colour coding the skirts would at least make it look lower than wat it actually is and would suit the 20's style.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yeh i got to agree with wrx884 it would "look" lower with the colour coded skirts and that.. but have always luvd 2 tone cars, so its staying,

cheerz for the comments though guys

next up is a 6.5" or 7" touch screen (shud be within the next 2 weeks or so) along with a ps2 :p and then leather

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well just another update: got my in dash dvd player its a pioneer 7" i'll get some pics up 2mw or wednesday...

just need to mount it cause i dont know how to, cause it dosent sit flush in ther bit of gaps top and bottom so its moving around.... anybody knw how to mount it??

it is goin to straithfield on wednesday but wud like to save the extra cash n do it myself

pioneer

thers a link to it ^^

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
lol yeh wasnt it just fantastic :p
yeah guess there just not a car enthusiast. like us :w00t:

got pics of the dvd mate?