Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/ / / Dijm8's Subaru Impreza

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
got my coilovers today!! they came very early, pics here are mostly before the coilovers went in...got them installed today but still need to set the height etc which should be this weekend.

need to get my guards rolled still and i also had to take my spacers off the rear for major scrubbing issues, but once guards are rolled it'll be better

Untitled by Dijm8, on Flickr

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Gross. Could you not afford rims that fit? I called it as soon as this got posted that you were going to do it. Looks tacky as.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
They are sticking out so damn far it looks ridiculous. In my eyes any way the hellaflush fully sick crew would probably like it though.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
They are sticking out so damn far it looks ridiculous. In my eyes any way the hellaflush fully sick crew would probably like it though.

we get it, you dont like "incorrectly" fitted wheels. you dont need to keep harping on about it.

sure the wheels stick out, dijm8 as said, clearly hasnt finished setting the car up, so fitment isnt final.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
we get it, you dont like "incorrectly" fitted wheels. you dont need to keep harping on about it.

sure the wheels stick out, dijm8 as said, clearly hasnt finished setting the car up, so fitment isnt final.

thankyou...someone gets it

picking up the lower control arms tomorrow, guards rolled sometime during the week...coilovers adjusted and hopefully get some of that rear tyre tucking!

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride

It's on the internet open to opinion. That's my opinion. You have clearly shown your part of the hella flush crew anyway (with defects to prove it no less) Least your actually modifying it. Those stock wheels had to go OP.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I dont think rolling is the answer.

Think you need them flared as it stands, its illegal to have any rim protrudng from the body shell of the vehicle.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rolling won't cover those rims. It will be a rolling defect (pun not intended) but hey it's OP's car so he can do what he likes right?