Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dirbatua's VR Series 2 Calais 304 V8 :p

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Pacemaker Headers, Highflow Cat, 3" Catback, Middle Muffler removed and replaced with hotdog (Due to original muffler smashing into every bump in existance), Rear Resi and Dual Dump Chrome Tip to suit a VT/VX Rear bar (as in the right tip is longer then the left tip).

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
got a yella terra 70mm throttle body this arvo, obviously ive already put it in, cant tell the difference in looks though but idle is more steady and smoother and i can feel more kick, yella terra guy who dropped it off at my place this arvo said i should get at least 10kw extra outta it.

had to file a section off for the cruise control so the throttle would open 100%

YouTube - 70mm Yella Terra Throttle Body VR V8 Calais

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Good work dude, my zorst will be the same as yours kinda, cept Barney down at Hallam Performance is going to do a twin cat into single set up for my 3" so it flows better and fit my Pacies at the same time.

Dump tips look tough though man.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
pretty sure the intake restriction is in the neck and not the throttle, so i doubt a 10kw gain

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Good work dude, my zorst will be the same as yours kinda, cept Barney down at Hallam Performance is going to do a twin cat into single set up for my 3" so it flows better and fit my Pacies at the same time.

Dump tips look tough though man.

yea i got the dump tip for the vt/vx so ones longer then the other, i rekon it looks shitloads better.

twin cat would be good cept next ill be getting the interior retrimmed or a T5 conversion.

How much they charging you to get the twin cat setup?

pretty sure the intake restriction is in the neck and not the throttle, so i doubt a 10kw gain

meh ill find out on saturday, got a power run at Hallam Proformance 9am Saturday

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
why keep wasting money on dyno runs? use your gtech and find the real difference your mods make

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
you going for what the government calls "target 155"

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I think he means you are trying to get 155rwkw. That's all i can make of it.