Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dirbatua's VR Series 2 Calais 304 V8 :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Not a bad result Marcus!! Better than your 138rwkw last time :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Even worse :p

I was gonna get the twin cat thing done, but have given up on modding my car now. Sounds good as is and has a bit of poke, so i am only interested in keeping it clean and running well now. Kinda over spending cash on it anyway.

Leigh_G

..forgot the sump bolt
Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 VH SLX, '08 Prado Grande
LOL @ the time you posted earlier, wtf are you doin on ere at 1-2am paro??:whistling

Back on topic, how are the new brakes going?

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Heres my new dash face and climate control, not fully finshed yet as im waiting on some LEDS to make it bright enough to drive with a night properly but i like it.

Yea the dash face and right side of the trip computer is a little dull thats the LEDS im waiting on to fix it should be here next week

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
Heres my new dash face and climate control, not fully finshed yet as im waiting on some LEDS to make it bright enough to drive with a night properly but i like it.

Yea the dash face and right side of the trip computer is a little dull thats the LEDS im waiting on to fix it should be here next week

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

hey nice dash man and the climate looks good to.
was the climate hard to change ??
and were did u get ur car dynoed at man?

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
got it dyno'd at Hallam Performance

climate wasnt hard just a bit of piss farting around, cept 88greenvn broke his screen trying to get the green plastic sheet out from under the climate screen so be careful if u do it, the right hand light soldering point is ****ed and wasn't working so i just soldered 2 LEDS to the left side and made one longer and streched it to make it face in from the right.
Problem with the climate is that the buttons have green/red/blue **** on the inside so they come out a bit dull when lit up/