Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
consider yourself lucky and let it be. there are things in this universe that stil can't be explained. do i beleive in gosts, normally speaking no.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Ghosts no, guardian angels or like likes, "people looking out for us"... yes

i think when i see all these faces in photos i cant help but laugh, but when i hear things like this and things that have happened to me where i've gone, why the **** arnt i dead? then yes i do think theres SOMETHING there

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
me thinks it could have been a fast moving clark kent ;)

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I do believe, have had a few experiences in old hotels and the like and also quite a few things happened to my housemate and I in an old house we were renting in East Malvern a few years ago

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
I have had several experiences in my life that suggest spirits, guardian angels and so forth. I do not understand them at all or anything but here goes.
Back when the year 2k bug was big I worked as a contractor for Telstra upgrading all their Netware servers with packages to avoid the bug. My contract was not renewed after six months and although I had saved 4k after a few months I was down to nothing. It was a Friday and I had $20 left in the bank.

I started to panic like no tomorrow as I had nothing left even though I tried to get a job there was nothing around. After about 40 mins of going into a downward spiral I heard a voice in my head that said not to worry, it will all work out that afternoon and I was instantly calm and relaxed. That afternoon I got a call from centrelink to say that I had been processed and that i would be paid a decent amount of money the next monday which did happen.

I just can't explain what happened and how I instantly just went about my day with no worries at all.:whistling

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
consider yourself lucky and let it be. there are things in this universe that stil can't be explained. do i beleive in gosts, normally speaking no.

Trust me, I consider myself very lucky. No matter what angle i look at these pics, It would of hurt. I still can't get that cold feeling out my mind. It was like walking into a freezer, was so numbing.

Piper

Aidos!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
I believe, I've had a few sightings, so sorry if this gets long.
My friends and i were going for a drive one night, and decided to drive through a sports ground that also use to have a childrens orphanage on the grounds. The buildings are still there.
We were driving past a two storied building that had been fully boarded up, we attempted to find a way in. But it was sealed solid, and we didn't want to make too much noise as someone would surely call the cops. So we left and started to drive off but as we were driving out we saw this faint white light in the top left window and a pale face appear. We all saw it (there was 4 of us in the car) but as soon as one of us commented it went away.
We returned a few weeks later and had a better look around these grounds, there was a young boy who was killed in one of the carparks, his name is Rodney according the the head stone. He was standing in the car out of the sunroof when the car rolled.
We were diving up towards this house that we had previously thought we had seen a ghost and we saw a pale grey/white figure standing on the fence, and it was waving at us. but as we got closer to it, it faded away.

Our last time that we saw a ghost was about 3 years ago, we were at a mates holiday house at Bawely Point NSW, and it was cold so we had a camp fire out the back, there is another house behind ours and in the reflection of their window we could see two people standing in the house were staying in, but when we looked at our house the people weren't there. wel ooked back at the reflection and one of them was waving at us.
One of the girls said "tell them to go away they're scaring me" and they disappeared.

BTW none of the times were we intoxicated.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
For many people it is a case of believe it when it affects you.

Frankly i have never had an experience, but i am prepared to accept there are things that cant be explained.

A friend i work with was walking out the back dock once when he swear he saw a woman walk across the passageway and into the emergency stairwell, he went to have a look, door still closed and alarmed, He refuses to go down their now.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I'm not calling bs to any of the stories, but I'll believe it when I see it

Wait until you have kids, watching your 18 month old **** themselves laughing at something in the corner of a room which you cannot see will soon have you believing.

I wasn't going to worry about posting the stories, but hey I will.

My sister bought a old house in York (WA), this house had servants quarters and all, so it was quite old (located on Inkpen Rd for those playing at home). Not long after she moved in my 4 yr old niece ran into my sisters room at about 2am saying "Mum there is a man in my room" well my sister absolutely ****ting herself went and checked it out...no one. Anyway my niece said "He went out there" pointing to the crack in the original lead light window. So my sister just thought it was her imagination running wild or she had just had a dream.

The next day my sister asked her about it, she told my sister his name is George, he was here looking for his mummy and he has bright blue eyes. Well after a week my sister forgot about it and my nephew (aged 7 came running in from his room (the original servants quarters) and said there is a police man in his room, so my sister went to check it out... no one. So she asked my nephew about it, his name is George, he is looking for his mum and he said he didn't want to frighten me..... So my sister assumed that the two were playing tricks on her.

Anyway she thought she would find out a bit of history on the house before adding on and extension and starting renovations and guess what!!! A old lady called Elizabeth Inkpen (Inkpen Rd, York) and her son George lived there for years (the house was owned by the Inkpen family for over 100yrs), George was the local police officer and died on his way home (unknown causes) anyway after he died Elizabeth went a bit loopy and went into aged care home and later died in 1983. The last people who lived in the house were renting on a 6 mths lease but left after 3 weeks, that was when the owners put it on the market and my sister purchased it......So my sister rang me and was like WTF....3 days later she moved back into her old house in Cloverdale which luckily hadnt had any luck being sold, and then put the house in York on the market.

2 yrs later both my nephew & niece still remember it and can still tell you exactly what he looks like & what he was talking to them about. My sister has all the information she got from the library & the Information Center about the house, she loves old houses but has now decided before she buys them she is going to do some research lol.

Also my cousin Cory died from cancer when he was 4 years old, after he passed away me and my BF at the time moved in with his dad in Lara (again for those playing at home lol) and he showed up, long winded and rather touchy subject, my BF at the time went white as..... packed his stuff in about 12 minutes and moved back in with his mum. My BF at the time was rather violent and often hit me, so I think he showed up for a reason, not just me but also to help my cousin (Cory's dad) get through his days after he passed.