Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do You DUI?

Do You DUI?

• Never

Votes: 65 77.4%
  • Hardly Ever (1,2 times a year)

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Sometimes (Once a month or there bouts)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Regulary (weekly)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Only when im a little bit over the limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Being honest I used to DUI on weed all the time when I used to smoke. Ive drunk drived a couple of times before and the poor VL always copped a floggin :( I dont DUI any more. Not the fact that im scarred of cops but because it is pretty dangerous lol. Hell Ive only been pulled over once in my life and that was for speeding

I know a lot of people who DUI all the time

Last edited:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Yeah i will have a couple of beers and drive later on. Have drunk drove before 4 years ago now never been done for drink driving and whenever ive been breath tested ive havent even had a drink

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
the morning after can be a lil dodgy if you have a big one. i dont usslay drive till bout 10am at least.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I have 1 or 2 beers then drive, it is legal so it is not DUI. Anyone who lets a mate DUI is a pathetic mate, if they don't stop they arent a friend worth having as far as im concerned

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
Troy, no mate having a beer and driving is fine. Im talking about driving over BAC .05, one or two beers fine.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Anyone who lets a mate DUI is a pathetic mate, if they don't stop they arent a friend worth having as far as im concerned

To cut a long story short...

A few months ago I was at a mates party and another guy there said he was going to drive home drunk. To make the situation worse he was iced off his head and was pretty edgey and noone could read what he was going to do next. After 3 hours we managed to get him to stay the night only to find that he took off anyway the first chance he got. We called the cops and told them his intentions and they basiclly said 'what do you expect us to do?'. I thought it was rather pathetic. We suggested that they wait around the corner and we let him go... but they said it was a waste of time.

At the end of the day, the way he was acting I couldn't given a rats arse if he wrote himself off on the drive home.. I was more concerned about anyone else who was on the road near him.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
If I've had 2 in the 1st hour and 1 per hour after that I'll that. Standard drinks of course.

I have driven under the influence- properly drunk before though, both were out bush and off public roads. Nothing stupid.