Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

do you miss your first car .....

do u miss your first car

• Total voters

Lunchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 svz VZ Ute
Still on my first car and i'm 100% sure I'll miss it no matter what I end up with as my next one

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i miss mine, no idea why. 1983 suzuki hatch, 3cyl 800cc of pure grunt. 12in tyres, no aircon and a speedo that worked when it felt like. good times. my school mates used to pick it up and wedge it inbetween trees for me to find.

but it i did have a full sound system worth 3 times the cars price in it lol. Included 3 subs :) lol it cranked.

if i ever see it again, i will offer to buy it back but i dont think i ever will.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i miss my first car, was a old datsun 120y coup. little 4 banger with a sports exhaust. sounded like a wet fart in a can, but dam, i tell ya, it was a sexy wet fart in a can. it's still in the family, been passed down to my sister, who used it, and put it in the oldies yard, there is now a tree growing threw the boot, but yeah, was a good little car.

dannyssvseute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssv special ed ute
I voted yes. My first car was handed down to me by my father it was a 1962 EK holden sedan. I was stupid enough to trade it in not long after for a falcon wagon. I guess I miss quite a lot of my old cars but the one I miss most is my Bedford van which was fully customized & made the cover of some van magazine in the early 80/s. I dont even have a copy of that anymore.

NAY73N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series II S Pak
1st car was a Nissan Silvia S13, nothing like a light plastic fantastic car to belt around town, drifting like it was going out of fashion, till i found my VX S Pak, now i drive like a grandpa enjoying the roads and not driving like a "hoon"

Andrew426

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP calais, VR Berlina, VJ valiant, BG5 legacy
My first car was a 1989 austin maestro panel van (pic of one attached, if you have never seen one before) Absolute heap. But **** I miss it. 1.6l front wheel drive 4 banger with a 4 speed trans. had heavy duty springs in the rear to carry up to 700kg - its a shame the engine couldnt do the same. This was a one-off private import from the UK and I have never seen another one in my life. They sold all the tooling to china though, so in 5 years I will probably be able to buy a new one.

495.jpg

Still have my 2nd car. My VR commodore. Dont drive it often though, I prefer the VS.

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dont really miss my first car because of the situation i was in when i bought it. Had left home and was living between mates. It was a VN Calais all done up, power windows on an 89 car haha, but it had like 300,000 k's it never went wrong. Have one memory with it, going down a empty highway road at 220 (dont know how it did that, it was modified) with one mate in the front seat screaming out the speed to me, and one mate in the back just chilling out eating a banana haha. Even then (was only 16, it was 2 years ago) hadnt been driving long but i wasnt scared of going that fast or nothing. Pretty stupid i wouldnt think of doing it now on my p's i fear losing my licence to much or running into someone , i couldnt live without the p's