Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dodgy Wiper Blade, dont just these guys.

pcp20us

Reaction score
Hi , bought wiper blades for my VF from ebay from username: : greatdeal_auto also there website is machter.com.au.

Contacted to say driver blade was noisy after a week. They wanted a video so i sent it. Never got a reply, even thought they said they want to help... Emailed over 2 months and never a response. Ended up putting the old blade back on that was less noisy.

I did clean everything a few times.... Just cheap ****....

So Name and Shame these wankers

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Bahahaha, everything Machter is junk..... Think yourself fortunate it was just a set of wiper blades.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

tommy_z

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Director
Genuine or the Bosch AM246S.

If it’s eBay you probably should launch a claim directly with them and Paypal since that’s within warranty period?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I think VF section needs its own wiper megathread !

Ps. Genuine works best IMO (non acdelco)
Are AC Delco shite? I bought a couple of pairs because they were cheap. Haven’t tried them out yet as my Tridon ones aren’t worn out yet.

pcp20us

Reaction score
Bloody hell. Never new wiper blades where such an exciting to talk about, after the odd 30 pages in the above thread link.:confused:

The previous wipers i had where wiper tech, not sure if those blades are replaceable, but with some work recon it can be done..

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Are AC Delco shite? I bought a couple of pairs because they were cheap. Haven’t tried them out yet as my Tridon ones aren’t worn out yet.

Not **** but still come with adapter as the rest of aftermarket ones. OEM ones are the only ones I know of that come with specific connector. Does not mean AcDelco is crap. Just not the same as OEM

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

They work fine for me.