Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

• Total voters

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I'm not a fan of public displays of affection period, gay, straight or whatever. Hold hands fine, a quick peck, a hug yeah thats cool but if you want to do more get a room ffs thats for everyone.

Fuzzy what is your motivation for this poll? Are you testing the waters or something?

Thats the way I see it....
Im not a fan of PDA, and I would choose to see 2 gay guys/girls hugging then see a straight fat arse bogan couple sticking their tongues down each others throats and feeling each other up....

Like everyone else has said, hugging, peck on the lips/cheek is all fine, just dont go ripping each other's clothes off and im fine with it, and this applies to gays and straights :)

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I hate homosexual public affection, both lesbian and gay (males).

I can't stand any sort of male - male true homosexual affection, grosses me out. I don't find lesbian antics like kissing or grinding or any of that attractive (as in it doesn't turn me on), but I can look at it...

Just a bit freaky for me, only like hetrosexual affection, even then public affection is still pretty gross.

This is just my opinion though. We are all different :)

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
I hate homosexual public affection, both lesbian and gay (males).

I can't stand any sort of male - male true homosexual affection, grosses me out. I don't find lesbian antics like kissing or grinding or any of that attractive (as in it doesn't turn me on), but I can look at it...

Just a bit freaky for me, only like hetrosexual affection, even then public affection is still pretty gross.

This is just my opinion though. We are all different :)

my thoughts exactly ,god made adam and eve not adam and steve!

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
I am gay also. Although, I am not a homosexual.

I love PDA's and encourage them with the BRIDES and GROOMS I photograph. It is natural for MEN and WOMEN to do this. What is not natural is for HOMOSEXUALS and HETEREOSEXUALS to brutalise an orifice that is not meant to be used for pleasure but for removing waste. I guess it is whatever tickles your fancy.

As I said earlier though, I just wish homosexuals would stop hijacking good english words.

Err, Generally because that is what is natural and what humans were designed for? Captain obvious much?
How can you be Gay an not homosexual ???? arnt they one in the same lmao
Oh an geta room public affection Gay or straight should only go so far......

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Cant stand it at all and i have been known to walk up to them and let them know that their attention seeking behavior is not appreciated. I also think that our military should be able to use people at the mardi gras for target practice

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
but why is it that "breeders" are allowed to go a lot further with their displays than "gays" are???

By breeders I assume you are referring to straight couples who produce offspring, or do you call same sex couples who have children breeders also?