Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

Does homosexual public display of affection gross you out?

• Total voters

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
So we just let the stupidity continue?
Is that what you recommend?

So going by your logic if I use a word you dont know the meaning of, you're an idiot?

I don't know about you but I and a lot of other people have busy lives and don't have time to read dictionaries all day to learn the origin and definition of every single word used in today's society.

Saying someone is stupid because they don't know the origins of a particular word just makes you look like a wanker who thinks they are above everyone else.

Seriously, you're not as great as you think you are so come down from that high horse of yours.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
That's not what I'm saying at all.

But If I say something and another person gets offended when they don't even understand what I mean, WHY should I have to apologise for that?
If you say something, and I don't know what it means. I keep my mouth shut.

I'm saying people are stupid when they don't understand they language their parent's spoke to them as a baby, and then cry foul when someone uses it in away they're not familiar with.
Isn't that something that would push you to further your understanding?

Remember, better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
That's not what I'm saying at all.

But If I say something and another person gets offended when they don't even understand what I mean, WHY should I have to apologise for that?
If you say something, and I don't know what it means. I keep my mouth shut.

Remember, better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt.

Why should you apologise? Because you offended someone perhaps and it's the decent thing to do? And once you explain what you meant they will probably apologise for overreacting.

You don't have to be in the wrong to apologise, you do it because it's the decent thing to do.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I totally understand where you're coming from. And in the real world I would do that, don't worry about that.

I'm arguing semantics I guess. (If that is the correct word funnily enough).
WHY do we apologise for someone else' mistake?
Isn't that patronising?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
I totally understand where you're coming from. And in the real world I would do that, don't worry about that.

I'm arguing semantics I guess. (If that is the correct word funnily enough).
WHY do we apologise for someone else' mistake?
Isn't that patronising?

Because the world's turning into a dark place where people just dont care for or respect each other anymore.

We apologise because we can, it doesnt hurt us to do so and it makes the other person feel better.

Isn't that a good enough reason?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Faggot is actually an old word (yes, in english) and means "a bundle of sticks"... that said... I am gay... and I don't like public displays of affection by anyone, but why is it that "breeders" are allowed to go a lot further with their displays than "gays" are???

How about taking it a step further??? How many guys are absolutely horrified by "gay sex" but still rave on about anal, as long as it's with a chick???

I am gay also. Although, I am not a homosexual.

I love PDA's and encourage them with the BRIDES and GROOMS I photograph. It is natural for MEN and WOMEN to do this. What is not natural is for HOMOSEXUALS and HETEREOSEXUALS to brutalise an orifice that is not meant to be used for pleasure but for removing waste. I guess it is whatever tickles your fancy.

As I said earlier though, I just wish homosexuals would stop hijacking good english words.

but why is it that "breeders" are allowed to go a lot further with their displays than "gays" are???

Err, Generally because that is what is natural and what humans were designed for? Captain obvious much?

Last edited:

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
Faggot is actually an old word (yes, in english) and means "a bundle of sticks"... that said... I am gay... and I don't like public displays of affection by anyone, but why is it that "breeders" are allowed to go a lot further with their displays than "gays" are???

actually you'll find that there are quite a few people in this thread (including myself) who said we don't like gays OR straights getting overly carried away with public displays of affection.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I am happy for gay couples to show moderate affection, light kissing holding hands etc. Nothing over the top, I dont mind what you people do in your own home, I dont wanna see it here. That goes for hetero couples as well. I dont need to see your toungue reaching into your partners throat.

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
badday2210978830491.jpg