Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DONT use cruise control in the wet

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
i do BURNOUT because it makes the water get out from under my tyres quicker, haha, or slam my banger auto into park and have a skid sess, just for mega giggles. i use cruise in the wet. i use it at 2 in the morning when im mega tired. im a naughty boy, oh dear. but generally when the truck in front hits a puddle, and it starts sliding, ,its usually a good idea to grab the steering wheel with bith hands

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
I always drive with cruise control on, wet or dry, I'm still here, lol. I would turn it off if going through a floodway that had water over the road, though.

skyracer

Reaction score
Rosebud / Mornington Peninsula / Victoria
Members Ride
VS II Berlina & BMW E30 318 iS & VS II Manual GTS
i do BURNOUT because it makes the water get out from under my tyres quicker, haha, or slam my banger auto into park and have a skid sess, just for mega giggles. i use cruise in the wet. i use it at 2 in the morning when im mega tired. im a naughty boy, oh dear. but generally when the truck in front hits a puddle, and it starts sliding, ,its usually a good idea to grab the steering wheel with bith hands

Oh God.....

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
just looking for negative replies :p just brought a new flame suit.