Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

E1 Suspension issues - MRC Removal Dilemma

stirringaxe

Reaction score
Members Ride
I agree totally on that comment Reaper.
All I know is, compared to what I have been used to, the car now handles really well.
I don't know what the HSV tech was thinking at the time either. I just don't think he drove it far enough to appreciate how bad it was.
I know Monro probably don't rate highly with some, but I have had several sets of their strut/shocks now & am happy with them.
I guess we're all different.

I just got back from wheel alignment & the bump compliance & tracking is even better now than yesterday.

VE GTs Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 HSV GTS
My 2008 LS3 HSV GTS has some off these minor issues with the MRC suspension in suburban areas E.g. pot holes and stuff but to me its a case of having a car that can do 0-100kmh in less than 4 seconds and out handle a M3 BMW and the like at 220 km and blow of a clubby easily! So what's the dilemma it sounds like you guys should have bought a Hummer or something my motto is I HAVE ONE lol!

Ian Townley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf
Would there be any reason to not be able to use koni adjustables in place of the monro gt ?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
Would there be any reason to not be able to use koni adjustables in place of the monro gt ?

Monroe GT's are pretty much the cheapest option. So anything is likely better :)

Bruce Clark

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve hsv gtsHolden
How can I disable mrc on my ve hsv Gts after fitting peddles coilovers?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
unplug the square plug next to the brake booster and it will disable the mrc (not the one clipped in to plastic holder) if not sure i can take pics