Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enough of the 'what do you hate' posts

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
I have zero issue with people bragging about their cars performance, but why would you brag about performance of a car that cannot even run a sub 14?

I agree the old 8's sound ALOT better than the LS1's, its just the performance of the LS1 i love.

I think the point is that this forum is for peopel who love their cars. Not everyone has the money to run a car sub 12 seconds. Id say the maturity of the rest of the forum should just let member X say what they want but take it with a grain of salt because they know better.

I love my car because it's my first car.
I also love the backseats (although im always bloody driving but at least my passengers are comfy)

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i love my vn because
when i was down and out, and almost broke my vn kept going and going.
i love the fact that when i was in the money my vn did finaly die, and i spend heaps of cash on it

i love the fact my vn is painted with pressure pack paint
i love the fact my vn will kick your supercharged car's butt. and im not gonna tell you why

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
aww come on garth tell us:p pressure pack paint equals the sleeper look imo.

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i love the fact my vn will kick your supercharged car's butt. and im not gonna tell you why

you have nails in your glove box that you pop peoples tyres with so they cant take off :whistling

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i love the big ass of the VT

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
I love the smoothness of my clubbie kitted vx and the faces of my mates when i blow em away in a cheaper car that only costs $30 for 400+ kms (LPG)PRICELESS :D

I love the uniqueness ov walkie VLs and how powerful rb30 kitted vls can b~

I used to love my wb statesman wit a nice FAT 308 sitting up front, she was so slow but jesus she had an awesome engine note+ i loved coming up to a buzz box 4 bangers at the lights theyd rev so id start revving my engine which would rock my entire chasis and scare the crap outta small children :D i miss it soo much :cry:

Burt_vn

Back in the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VG V8 5spd, 400hp 5spd soarer, vq stato
In reply to the second post, my rear seat does fold down flat, and ive got a mattres in there atm (gonna get a foam cut out to go around the wheel arches to cover the whole back when i can be bothered)..basically - mattress, plus pillows, plus a sheet or two, and the chick youve been tuning at the party = a root every time, not a never ending quest looking for somewhere to root in privacy. lol

i love it :D

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
What i like about VL's
*First of the unleaded efi 6 cylinder's
*One of the best looking commodore's
*The rb30 has the most potential out of every 6 cylinder and probably 8 cylinder holden used in their commodore's
*One of the first HSV model's GO THE WALKIE!
*Lucky last most modded VL Turbo's will eat any other type of worked 6 cylinder and most v8's.

The VL is just hot all round and is a cult car. Long live the VL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3l-9ZCT94I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9wxpri9JEA