Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Evoke help

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Might as well just take a bunch of shrooms and wait for it to change itself
Could you please elaborate on your question... From what trim level's bumper do you want to fit on your Evoke? There's no such thing as a "normal VF1 bumper" and we're not mind readers...

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
the question has been answered...

yes it will fit your honda.

i outsourced the question for him too :p

ChatGPT said:
The Holden VF1/2 Commodore and the VF Evoke are different trims of the same model range, with the VF Evoke being one of the trims available for the Holden Commodore VF series. Given that both models belong to the same series, there is a high likelihood that the bumper and grill from a VF1/2 Commodore would be compatible with a VF Evoke.

However, it's important to note that there might be slight variations or specific design elements that could affect the fitment. To ensure precise compatibility and proper installation, it is recommended to consult with a qualified automotive professional or contact a Holden dealership for accurate information regarding the interchangeability of parts between the VF1/2 Commodore and the VF Evoke trims. They will have access to the most up-to-date specifications and can provide you with the best guidance.

Bard said:
No, a Holden VF1/2 Commodore bumper and grill will not fit a VF Evoke. The VF Evoke has a different front end design than the VF1/2 Commodore, and the bumper and grill will not be compatible.

The VF Evoke has a more aggressive front end design with a larger grille and lower bumper. The VF1/2 Commodore has a more traditional front end design with a smaller grille and higher bumper.

If you are looking to replace the bumper and grill on your VF Evoke, you will need to purchase parts that are specifically designed for the VF Evoke. There are a number of aftermarket companies that offer replacement bumpers and grills for the VF Evoke, so you should be able to find something that fits your needs and budget.

as for going from an e-bike to a vf1 bumper you have everyone confused including the ai lol

ChatGPT said:
I apologize for any confusion, but I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. Are you referring to replacing the bumper of a Holden Commodore VF1 with a bumper from an electric bicycle (e-bike)?

If that's the case, it's important to note that the bumpers of vehicles and e-bikes are not interchangeable. They are designed for completely different purposes and have different sizes, mounting points, and structural requirements. Vehicle bumpers are engineered to meet safety regulations, withstand impacts, and protect the vehicle's occupants in the event of a collision.

i think leeway just uncovered the key to taking down skynet :eek:

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Might as well just take a bunch of shrooms and wait for it to change itself

Knock yourself out buddy.

Just look at your replies..We're not mind readers....Honestly it looks like a smart ass has put up some stupid post and replied with a worse answer.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
the question has been answered...

yes it will fit your honda.

i outsourced the question for him too :p

as for going from an e-bike to a vf1 bumper you have everyone confused including the ai lol

i think leeway just uncovered the key to taking down skynet :eek:
This sounds an awful lot like Reacher/Ripley replies from ChatGPT