Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf evoke 2013

Ethan_1104

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf evoke
Hey Guys just wondering was thinking of chasing a louder tone out of my evoke wondering if anything from ve omegas will fit an evoke? Cheers any feedback is helpful.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Just take the rear muffler off, you cant really see it on the evoke so you wont notice it missing and it will sound great.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Just take the rear muffler off, you cant really see it on the evoke so you wont notice it missing and it will sound great.
And your neighbors will love you.

Ethan_1104

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf evoke
Would that make it like obnoxiously loud? Was thinking of doing a resonator rear or a sports muffler… if it fits that is.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Would that make it like obnoxiously loud? Was thinking of doing a resonator rear or a sports muffler… if it fits that is.

The rear of the evoke is different to other variants so if you wanted to take the exhaust off an upper variant you will need to change the rear bumper.

An exhaust shop can fit a sports muffler to the current system with some cutting and welding.