Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlights

Jamie_

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf evoke wagon
I’ve got a 2014 evoke wagon but the headlights are damaged. Just wondering if anyone knows if the headlights for the ss, sv6 models are the same as the evoke ones?

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
To the best of my knowledge, they are the same. Those on the Commodore and Calais models get some additional styling elements - like black highlights. All of them share the same projector low beam and reflector high beam combo

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
Lights are the same but check the inner surround for chrome or black as I've seen them with either

Jamie_

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf evoke wagon
To the best of my knowledge, they are the same. Those on the Commodore and Calais models get some additional styling elements - like black highlights. All of them share the same projector low beam and reflector high beam combo
Yeah I’m hoping to put the black ones in as I like the look of them better compared to the chrome but my only worry was if they were a slightly different shape.

NJD-1992

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF-S2 SV6 Commodore
Series 1 Evoke, and I believe early Series 1 Calais were silver inserts. For Later model S1 Calais and All series 2 models onwards, swapped to black inserts.

Fitment wise, all identical across the board