Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXCESSV has arrived.....

nathans1987

Reaction score
Website
4316.awardspace.com
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L M6
i saw you at the drage the other night but you ran a 15.1 and 14.2 or somthing(the ones i was watching anyway). it would have been a couple of weeks ago now. i was hopeing to see a 12 :p i guess somthing was wrong then.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i saw you at the drage the other night but you ran a 15.1 and 14.2 or somthing(the ones i was watching anyway). it would have been a couple of weeks ago now. i was hopeing to see a 12 :p i guess somthing was wrong then.
i was at the drags about 3 or 4 weeks ago...
first run clutch stuck to the floor - common VE issue when the clutch gets too hot...then it never came back so i let the car cool for a few hours

ended up managing a PB of 13.2 @107mph for the night with the clutch still slipping....

12s passes are coming soon...stock clutch, stock tyres & diff ratio arent helping running into the 12s
got a mate to drive the car soon to put it into the 12s as the car is capable...just the driver is **** currently :p

SSimsy

Reaction score
Mate, do u live in HW? Saw your car Im sure, u live like 3 houses down from me. Anyways, Im hoping to pick mine up on Monday ( Black VE SS, Manual).

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Mate, do u live in HW? Saw your car Im sure, u live like 3 houses down from me. Anyways, Im hoping to pick mine up on Monday ( Black VE SS, Manual).
HW??? i am in perth....northern suburbs

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
High Wycombe dude. Had to be your car...yeah?
i was in high wycombe a few weeks back but i live about 30km away from high wycombe...so not really a regular that way

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
stereo install complete
will get night shot pics soon

click on pics for bigger

at night boot pics....
will be screwing mdf with carpet on the parcel shelf and routering a trench for a LED Stick in blue to replace standard interior light soon...then it will be better :D

the parcel shelf is the only bare/non carpet part of boot so need to finish it off

Last edited:

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
very nice! where did you get the install done? and what type of box is that?

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
very nice! where did you get the install done? and what type of box is that?
install was done by my mate who has his own car stereo shop here in perth

the box was custom made by mate to suit shallow subs, perspex, subs facing through ski port on 45 degrees and also to still give me access to adjust my Tein Coilovers