Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhasut quetion

Phyco

Alloytec and Proud
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ Acclaim Sedan
Just disconnect the zorst completey and have a cannon from the cats

Who needs cats these days, real men take those off too.

Lol...

impulsed_sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
sorry for the exhasut post but it was fiar quetion into wat a hotdog actully does it not a recomendation of best exhasut wat works and what dosnt

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
ok guys my car is going to be parked up for a while and give me change to work onmy exhasut atm i have the stok twin 2.25 in signle 2.5 with no muffler wat wuold be louder and have better not the straight thru tail pipe or puttin a 12" hotdog on the tailpipe cuz ive put on a twin 2.5 and i hate it down on power all round and sounds flat

sorry for the exhasut post but it was fiar quetion into wat a hotdog actully does it not a recomendation of best exhasut wat works and what dosnt

Lets start with spell check, almost 2/3 of you post has spelling mistakes, poor grammer and lacks sense.

As for the exhaust post, excuse soop, he's bitter and twisted all the time... lol. As for the original post, you make no mention of any question referring to 'Hot Dogs' and what they do. so i refer you back to your spelling grammer and typing... As for the answer, i hope rich has helped you, he try's really hard all the time!

hustlin420

Reaction score
Members Ride
05' VZ Exec
get a redback 2.25" single exhaust, lol @ getting dual, and then get some pacemaker extractors, thats what i have and it sounds great in the whole rev range

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
get a redback 2.25" single exhaust, lol @ getting dual, and then get some pacemaker extractors, thats what i have and it sounds great in the whole rev range

i would have thought a single 2 1/4 would be to small? would have too much back pressure in the high revs. and this reply has no intention on answering the OP's question.

also, if you feel that the twin 2.5 has lost power low, it is in fact correct that the twin 2.5 has a higher kw gain over a single 2.5, so i wouldnt worry about the down low sluginess, just get a tune to get a good low down torque improvement, or extractors. keep the system u have, and with the tune and extractors, should get a good low down figure without wasting money on changing the exhaust again

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec

Why bother replacing the exhaust at all in this case? Off the shelf kits are **** and sound terrible.. dont bother with this option, out of curiosity, how much did you pay?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Lets face facts, a cat back exhaust, doesnt matter what size, or options wont make an ounce of difference anywhere, the restriction still lies at the front of the zorst, the headers. Do the whole lot and match it with a decnt CAI and you will notice some gains...