Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust mods for Motorsport, possibly Director & Magnum

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
always had pacemakers but on my VE ute the headers do touch speed bumps a bit(she is really low) so on my VF2 I got these as were on special, they line up to factory cat back position
Not the 4-1, not 1 7/8, yes they are problematic fit and that spec by comparison is next to useless. PaceMaker or otherwise.
That causes a fair bit of confusion because the headers I recommend are PaceMakers but model PH5387 4-2-1, 1 3/4” primaries 32” long tubes with 2.25”-3” integrated diffuser (megaphone).

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
always had pacemakers but on my VE ute the headers do touch speed bumps a bit(she is really low) so on my VF2 I got these as were on special, they line up to factory cat back position

I've always had pacemakers 4>1s but on my VE ute the 1 7/8ths hit speed bumps sometimes(she is really low) so on my VF2 I got these as on special(think its was $1250 I paid, bolt to std cat back position. They have a EBay store now so can get the ebay 10% deal when it comes up etc.

View attachment 195793
Thanks BlackVE76. They look good! Thinking of 4-2-1 though.