Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Technology Adelaide exhaust opinions

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Exhaust tech Marko gold system as on there website is the kpm system or was, ET said they no longer make exhausts for kpm which I’m wondering if the marko gold aka kpm all along is just a imported system as I doubt being a 1 or 2 man shop he’d be able to pump out loads of systems, ET make his own hand built system which said will not drone in 3”
They did make the kpm systems years ago, current kpm is a imported system I believe(what I have). If it's the same system as they made for kpm years ago heard they are really good quality/sound

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yea when asked the deposit was for parts to build the mufflers ect I’m sure he can make something great however I’m more concerned if there customer service is any good and won’t rip me off the deposit if they start bs delays ect

Pay the deposit with a credit card. That way you might have some recourse via chargeback if they don't deliver as expected.

ROBSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
Post deleted

Last edited:

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart
I’m in Perth and gonna chime in here as actually done exactly what the op is looking at doing.
So far I’m not over impressed

Can you be more specific?
Price?
Sound?
Drone?
Build Quality?

ROBSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
Post deleted

Last edited:

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart
Just the whole customer service so far is not good , can’t comment on the actual exhaust as I not even sure it’s even been jigged up
Been rung once by them , I rung last week they had a vf in for yesterday to jig up the system however they told me the same story 2 weeks ago which then changed to this Saturday, I rung Saturday, but no one answered phone. not happy

Yeah ok fair enough, I was told I would get a response to an email never got one after multiple calls. Being Christmas time it's really hard for businesses to get everything done. I am an impatient person and just ordered another system. CBF chasing people. Clearly don't want the business or to much work on I guess.

ROBSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
post deleted

Last edited:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I do Manta, their 3" quiet system doesn't drone. I have 2 orders outstanding at the moment since late October but not because of Manta, both systems include ceramic coated headers and the backlog by Hurricane then closing over Christmas made things worse. They are on their way now so hopefully I will dispatch both orders this week.

I have been speaking to a guy in Melbourne with a VF that drones quite badly with a KPM. He has changed from a Difillipo to another brand, can't remember what it was, then to KPM. Still the same issue because nobody told him that a cam makes the exhaust raspy and drony if you don't have a front muffler. He is thinking about getting the Manta mid section then modifying it to suit.

I can do Manta at a really good price.

ROBSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss
How much is a complete system , the quiet option. I would get Bye perf to bolt it up

scott w

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS and 2010 CX captiva
I had an earlier kpm system made by exhaust technology , couldn't fault the quality one bit , was a bit loud for my liking once I fitted a different cam . ended up getting one of kpm's new modular system in a 2.5" which made it easier to drive without getting looks from people as they could hear me coming a mile away , not happy with the flutter at idle but that's another story . how did you go , did you end up getting one of there exhausts . I see exhaust technology has closed down