Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fallout 3

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
fallout 3 is an awsome game i got it on xbox b4 it had come out and could not stop playing it.
but the only thing im annoyed with is the ending i think i have stuffed something up along the journey so my ending was crap so i am now going back haha so hopefully it gets a better ending

but other than that i reckon its a hit :thumbsup:

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2, VL 5sp Berlina Wagon
fallout 3 is amazing, great game, once i got stuck into it i couldn't stop playing it, finished it in 12 hours took me just over one day, i really got stuck into it.

I recommend getting it :D :D :D

metalfossil

Reaction score
fallout 3 is amazing, great game, once i got stuck into it i couldn't stop playing it, finished it in 12 hours took me just over one day, i really got stuck into it.

I recommend getting it :D :D :D

I've been playing for a week or so. I wonder did anyone have any problems getting it up and running on the pc?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Only issue i had with running it on PC was changing the resolution... it defaulted to like 800x600 and there is no ingame settings for res.

Had to edit the .ini file instead... running 1440x960 now! :p

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
You can change the resolution from the Launcher.

But it sounds like you're using the Russian torrented version :p

I just finished the game a couple of weeks ago with very high karma.

I started a new game (now with a better idea of where to prioritize skills) as I suppose a "Chaotic Good" character, who is happy to murder and steal if it's for the greater good ;).

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Russian torrent version... I don't know what your talking about... :p

jameswh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S S/C
I picked this game up a fortnight ago, and finished it on Monday evening. Fantastic game, I must say.
The (main) story wasn't awfully compelling, it had it's ups, but for the most part I was bored and uninterested in 'project purity'.
The characters didn't really seem to have a lot of personality, they were just pre-fabricated generic persona's.
However, the massive (emphasis on massive) environment, graphics and 'FPSRPG' gameplay had me hooked. Very, very interesting concept - it worked out quite well.
The game ended rather abruptly, though. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but.. man.. I was expecting at LEAST another 3 - 4 hours of game play. That being said, I really didn't focus on the quests which weren't a part of the main story. Perhaps I'll work on those. :)

Overall, great game.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Agree... I was shattered how it ended... I was hoping for more freeplay considering how HUGE the world is.

ADVICE FOR ANYONE CURRENTLY PLAYING:

Don't thry to plow though the main storyline... do side missions, explore, have fun... because when you complete the main storyline, thats it... game is finished... no more play... :(

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Yeah I ended up finding all the bobbleheads, the experimental mirv, the t51b armour, and revealing every position on the map, 55 hours of game time later. :p

slo_firo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Ute
yea but how wicked is it following liberty prime...... i borrowed this game to start off with then bought it, was gutted when it just finished - but has so much re-play value its not much of an issue

nothing like a full spec combat shotgun to the face of aa super mutant

oh and find the alien ship - the blaster you find is killer