Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fallout 3

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Finished it recently, playing through again to make sure I didn't miss anything, its a pretty big game.

Ammo is easy to find, what ammo are you after? usually the best way is simply to buy it though, vendors re-stock and if you go between two or three different vendors you will be set.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I hardly buy any ammo... At level 16 I had over 1000 5.56mm ammo of which I had looted almost every last one of :)

Sneak head kills with the hunting rifle are the best, one shot per kill and you generally don't grab the attention of their buddies if you're far enough away :).

Mc Nugget

Aka ShiZzl3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II - LOWERED - 19's - HID's...!
Anyone else playing this yet?

I got it just the other day, and was very happy that I can play it in widescreen with full detail!

I'm thinking about seeing if there's a difficulty slider though, it feels like it might be getting a little easy now.

Played and Finished it (before latest DLC was released)

Btw doesn't take much to run it on max setting haha,

Try the expansions (DLC) if you haven't already.

well worth getting paying for it or not.

Point lookout is latest one, of which i am working on now. Except i am currently set back with Prototype (LOVE IT)

BTW with the DLC level cap is raised to 30 in 2nd DLC and in Point Lookout, vbecomes challenging for even the most powerful characters

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
You probably should have read the latest posts in the thread :p

Currently level 23, I started again (for the third time) and planning on mapping the whole map before I finish the main quest. Or at least most of it anyway. I'm also trying to get all the bobble heads and skill books :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Got back into Fallout over the weekend.

Found a savegame just outside the purification place... and then pissed off on the mission to do my own thing.

Been running around exploring various vaults, did the vault 101 quest, found dogmeat, found the "Oasis", found some cool weapons. Now it's getting boring again.

Every new place I find now only has either Raiders of Mutants... no more survivor type towns.

Found the Antagoniser's Lair... but no Antagoniser...

Need new stuff to explore...

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
played it finished it a few times before broken steel and im now playing point lookout and looking forward to Mothership Zeta when it comes out on the 28th on July

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
whats the system requirements to have ultra high?

Ive got a core 2 duo 2.2ghz, 8800gt ddr3 graphics card 512mb, 6gb of ram (im using windows 7), and like 200gb of free space.

When im running around it is all good and fine not glitchy at all but then randomly closes and the message, fall out 3 has stopped responding comes up.

It did this when i had vista too and i dont know why?
It does it on high graphics also, and when it scanned my system it auto picked ultra

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
whats the system requirements to have ultra high?

Ive got a core 2 duo 2.2ghz, 8800gt ddr3 graphics card 512mb, 6gb of ram (im using windows 7), and like 200gb of free space.

When im running around it is all good and fine not glitchy at all but then randomly closes and the message, fall out 3 has stopped responding comes up.

It did this when i had vista too and i dont know why?
It does it on high graphics also, and when it scanned my system it auto picked ultra

Have you ever had red artifacts on the screen just before the game crashes?