Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FFS I wont race your hectic rice burner [RANT]

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
What is it with morons in rice burners thinking everyone wants to race them, then get shitty or abusive when you dont race them.

I just went down to go to the bank and grab a slab for some drinks tonight.

As I was pulling out of the bank this "hectic" old piece of **** skyline comes up behind me, reving, dosing, up my arse, backing off, quite the pattern, till I just keep ignoring it and it passes me down the bike lane. So I go into and buy some grog, thinking no more then this guy is a wanker.
I jump back in the car and pull out, to be meet with them again. This time along side me (two lanes) revving, dosing, taking off a bit, backing off , and repeat.
Anyways anyone who's read my posts know's how lame I think street racing is, so there was no chance of me even going 1km/h over the speed limit to prove a point, plus I was in the stock as a rock VK. So after about 5 minutes of this happening, and me being very tempted to drive them to the cop shop, they wind down there windows and start abusing me, yelling all crap out, because I wouldnt race there crappy old skyline.

I dont know what they were trying to prove, or how abusing me cause I wont race them is even warranted, I didnt even make eye contact with the wankers.

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, this is what i face everytime i pull up beside some shitbox stock VR/VS commy...actually even the 8's that have a hectic loud exhaust want to run.

Part of life mate, best get used to it :p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Who cares? Let them use half a tank of fuel trying to be hectic, then eventually a copper will nab them after trying to race you, then you can do the most satisfying thing in the world....... Drive past them slowly after the cop has pulled them over with a huge smile on your face clapping your hands at them.

They are tools anyway. They like to race cars they automatically know they will beat because it makes then feel like a hero. I'll bet they wouldn't try and race a mildly modded WRX or possibly even a VE R8, because they know they would get shat on.

Yet they wanna race every V6 Commodore out there because they know they will win and be wankerweight champion of the burbs'.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Were they wogs?

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
or u could just pull over and let them pass
why the friggin hell would anyone go out of their way to let these wankers past.

lol, this is what i face everytime i pull up beside some shitbox stock VR/VS commy...actually even the 8's that have a hectic loud exhaust want to run.

Part of life mate, best get used to it :p

im so doing this to you next time i see you driving through town haha :D :D

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
lol, when im on the way home from the mrs house late on the weekends i have to drive through 3 redlight/speed camera. Once i was at a set of lights,maybe 800m from the redlight camera. A lancer with chrome taillights and a cannon pulls up beside me and gives it a rev, i give a rev as well hoping to get the guy to nail it. We both take off but he goes hard and i just go ULTRA slow, when they realise im not racing the slow down to like 40, then i speed up to 60 and go past. THEN they dont want to be beaten so he nailed it and blew past me and went through the speed camera well over 100Km/h. Big laugh from me as i cruised through the camera at 55. Then the car turns off down the road i need to go so i follow him until we are about 500m from the next camera when it goes from 60 to 70 and i speed up to 70 and pass him, again he gases it and blows through the camera at 80+.

He slowed rite down to abuse me but i turned off and went home, Pissing myself laughing! I try to do this every time i can, so far about 3 people have fallen trap and all without me going over the limit.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
why the friggin hell would anyone go out of their way to let these wankers past.

Why would you want them on your ass? Let them pass and hopefully there is a copper down the road.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
cop this all the time,it makes me want to pull the supercharged v6 badges off my statesman, I about to fit new number plates to my car with "VSL67" on them I hope they have no Idea what L67 means so I can have some piece

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
a lil brake testin always helps!

there will always be these ********s about, nomatter how stock there car is....