Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Find Parts For ZB

Status
Not open for further replies.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Who told you flops to reading the threads if you know ita from the same person which shows ya why whinge for you lil bitchs how about we just shut up pick a park if your in nsw and we talk then you f..ING key board hero's let's see if your a man or mouse.

And that bushes is for fuckn Ford Territory. F..ing dumb ass here all act like mad **** n talk **** on a forum. Wake up to the real world.

Come on you fuckn weak key board hero motherfuck let see how big you talk when hot lead flying your way.
I'll bend your mum and your sister and if your pussy ass got a girlfriend or wife ill bend her over and F her 2.
So why should we have to provide the same answer in a second or third thread? Not sure why you're flying off the handle when you broke the forum rules by asking the same question in multiple threads.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
..... why can't we try adulting?

Member abuse will not be tolerated.

Multiple threads on the same topic is not permitted.

If people read the forum rules you'd know this.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Who give a **** how many I do out up what are you bunch off whingeing bitches or something like these forums are here for a reason if u don't like it F off act your age not your shoe size, F...ING pussy who wear the pants in ur relationship your girl n that if u guys even have a partner if u do feel sorry for her.....so sad bunch of jokes Hahaha LMFAO I

I suggest you read the forum rules.

I'll give you a week off, should be plenty of time to revise the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.