Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Find Parts For ZB

Status
Not open for further replies.

G€€.R$

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS v6
Can anyone help me where to find parts ZB RS Commodore in Nsw please!!!!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Holden Spares is where I'd start.

G€€.R$

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS v6
This type of behaviour will not be tolerated!
I suspect 3?
Who give a **** how many I do out up what are you bunch off whingeing bitches or something like these forums are here for a reason if u don't like it F off act your age not your shoe size, F...ING pussy who wear the pants in ur relationship your girl n that if u guys even have a partner if u do feel sorry for her.....so sad bunch of jokes Hahaha LMFAO I

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Who give a **** how many I do out up what are you bunch off whingeing bitches or something like these forums are here for a reason if u don't like it F off act your age not your shoe size, F...ING pussy who wear the pants in ur relationship your girl n that if u guys even have a partner if u do feel sorry for her.....so sad bunch of jokes Hahaha LMFAO I

We do...Haves answering multiple thread over the same topic makes it extremely difficult to keep track of.

Considering you're new around here, I'd suggest dropping that attitude...You won't get real far with us normally helpful members

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Choice.
How far have you looked for the required parts yourself ?
Perhaps your approach to suppliers is the same as what you have demonstrated here.
With that attitude, and you live in Bankstown, why don't you just steal another ZB, then you will have ample replacement parts.
Suggest you read your own comment, take your own advice of acting your age and F off back to TicToc.
Have a nice day.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
i knew the education system in this country was going to sh!t but i did not realize it was that far gone o_O

G€€.R$

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS v6
Member abuse will not be tolerated!
I suspect the OP has just started a second thread asking the same thing.

https://forums.justcommodores.com.a...oday-sat-16th-mar-urgent.303886/#post-3428768

We do...Haves answering multiple thread over the same topic makes it extremely difficult to keep track of.

Considering you're new around here, I'd suggest dropping that attitude...You won't get real far with us normally helpful members
Who told you flops to reading the threads if you know ita from the same person which shows ya why whinge for you lil bitchs how about we just shut up pick a park if your in nsw and we talk then you f..ING key board hero's let's see if your a man or mouse.

And that bushes is for fuckn Ford Territory. F..ing dumb ass here all act like mad **** n talk **** on a forum. Wake up to the real world.

Come on you fuckn weak key board hero motherfuck let see how big you talk when hot lead flying your way.
I'll bend your mum and your sister and if your pussy ass got a girlfriend or wife ill bend her over and F her 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.