Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Finnegan's garage / drag week.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Yeah a few episodes back they said they'd randomly send broken parts out to viewers or merchandise buyers.

Roadkill was why I first started watching youtube untill MT wrecked it...upside of that is many private channels broke out on their own like Finnegan's Garage which is good to watch.
Oh, I missed that. Got a link?

Yeah, 'stay tuned' is good. And luckys garage does hard and fast short updates which are easy to watch quickly.
Those 2 and finn are about all I watch from MT.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's a manual transmission dog ring.

So he was drag racing in a manual?
Strange for those roadkill guys.
My favorite cars are manual air strip drag cars.

You can't have watched much Road Kill if you don't know what Finnegan drives.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
It's a manual transmission dog ring.

You can't have watched much Road Kill if you don't know what Finnegan drives.

I stopped when the pay wall went up.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Finnegan built Blasphemi before it went onto the MT app. It's covered over a number of episodes.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Finnegan built Blasphemi before it went onto the MT app. It's covered over a number of episodes.

Yea but then they changed the engine and I thought they went auto?

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Red Ve clubbie or whatever it was had ridiculous cubed big block in it...was one of Gup's cars built for powercruise probably why it was there for them to drive at Perth event that time & his green hq might have still been in states for us events.

C10 has some crazy billet gearbox that they only got running this week so doubt they broke that but yeah was some mixed episode they showed the Blasphemy's hemi blown to smithereens rods out plus damage to gearbox & when explaining shifter linkage stuff said might randomly give away parts.

Couldn't work out which episode it was tbh.

Cool tidbit was when building Blasphemy they didn't meet last deadline for truckdriver to ship it to Vegas so in all the their wisdom decided to still get it running & drive half finished chev with blown hemi & manual to vegas....can't remember if frieburger had to leave last day of trip or if it got towed last bit but yeah fark that...can see why the silly stuff they did & free content made revheads start watching youtube.

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Red Ve clubbie or whatever it was had ridiculous cubed big block in it...was one of Gup's cars built for powercruise probably why it was there for them to drive at Perth event that time & his green hq might have still been in states for us events.

C10 has some crazy billet gearbox that they only got running this week so doubt they broke that but yeah was some mixed episode they showed the Blasphemy's hemi blown to smithereens rods out plus damage to gearbox & when explaining shifter linkage stuff said might randomly give away parts.

Couldn't work out which episode it was tbh.

That big block chev is a Sonny Leonard engine. There's a behind the scenes walk through at Sonny's shop on youtube well worth the look. I'll try and find it.

And people think Tony Knight is the king of engines.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
I'm just going off memory.

TK knows his **** & I'd happily send my engine to him especially for us holden v8 tragics...there are a few really good Aussie engine builders they just don't have the resources or market like seppo's do with aftermarket parts & getting what they want made.

Holden v8s are a different animal to ls or chev so alot of shite sprouted on youtube wont have same results.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'm just going off memory.

TK knows his **** & I'd happily send my engine to him especially for us holden v8 tragics...there are a few really good Aussie engine builders they just don't have the resources or market like seppo's do with aftermarket parts & getting what they want made.

Holden v8s are a different animal to ls or chev so alot of shite sprouted on youtube wont have same results.

Did you watch the video? Sonny has been doing engines since the 60's and they were the first to actually make their own stuff then assemble it and race it. They don't buy parts they make their own.