Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fitting VE Skirt on too VY

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
That is correct - within reason. You say that, but until you try DIY custom(ish) bodywork like this (particularly if you are inexperienced) you realize $300 is cheap for what you get, I know I'd rather take a massive shortcut in this case for a result that is probably going to be better and save myself a lot of cutting/shaping/sanding/mess. It's a totally different story for mechanical and suspension.

Just depends on how much time each person is willing to spend I guess, I know there's other stuff I'd rather be doing (and not doing) for that outlay on something like this.

If someone wishes to pay to get the one from ebay, that is there choice and yes most prefer to go this route....Me personally prefer to do things myself more for the satisfaction of doing it, rather than paying someone else to do it...

I will admit I am lucky where I know the right people that can guide me with things out of my normal trade....I have done Torana flares and spoiler on an XB Falcon, big bopper replica car from the mad max movie....First time stuffing round with that stuff, but had a mate guiding me, so it was beneficial

Reactions: Lex