Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

flogging a vt supercharged?

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
buy the s/c vt, pull the drivetrain out and put it in the vl, then you'll beat it and a lot of other things lol

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Once you get over 130kmh, on any public road anywhere in Australia, you are breaking the law and therefore the point is moot. If you are still on your Ps and cant have a turbo, then drive the n/a VL and stay safe till you learn how to drive.

real cars when they flog a VZ SS 6.0 Lt and classified as a classic in a few years time..................

VL (real cars?) and classic will never belong in the same sentence.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
buy the s/c vt, pull the drivetrain out and put it in the vl, then you'll beat it and a lot of other things lol

buy an alloytec and be done with it.still n/a and still faster then a s/c v6

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
Depends whats its got done, if its just got the basic bolt ons ect, cus the one i gave a go, my cammed 6L destroyed it

and i destroyed a ve senator in my vl turbo.we could all go back and forth but its pointless theres always something faster out there.i think this topics getting a bit out of hand now lol

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
and i destroyed a ve senator in my vl turbo.we could all go back and forth but its pointless theres always something faster out there.i think this topics getting a bit out of hand now lol

My twin charged '85 Lancia Delta S4 Stradale will beat anything on the road.

Lol.