Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foaming VH SLE

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
ooo love it i remember seeing pictures of it ages ago (vp threads maybe) blue over silver best sle colour by far. I too have a soft spot for vh's i wish i never sold mine thatd be getting a rb30 instead of the vn. but anyways nice car looks in good nic paintwise besides that bonnet engine bay fire???

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
perfect project car.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
shits all over my sl/e :p ... mine looks like crap haha i might paint mine matte black this w/e with aussie export spray cans :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well it's not perfect by any means, like all VH's theres a few spots of rust in the doors on the inside and such pretty much all the blue plaint is thin and needs replacing etc but the interiour and suspension and all that is very good, everything works, it's got electric windows, they work. Air con works, power steer has no leaks etc. It's but since the whole range of motors they came with are pretty crap that never worried me too much. Overall it's much better than average for one that's never been restored and is a good base to do something with

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
Very nice... What was the winning bid? if you don't mind my asking?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Very nice... What was the winning bid? if you don't mind my asking?

Around 600 I think, about 3 years ago, maybe 650, it has 5 of the factory series 2 rims that came with it, those 17s are just sitting on it for fun