Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foaming VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Hey greenfoam you selling a s/c memcal burn on ebay? If so just wondering what its set up for?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well just versions of tunes I have on file, I've got quite a few different ones, whatever fits the car best. Nothing perfect for each persons car but better than nothing : ), I don't want to bother spending all my time making tunes for every boosted V6 laying around going rusty in peoples backyard that they built without having a clue how to make it go, because that's not my problem but if I have something close at least that's a start or some help :) so that's what they are, I can adjust them up slightly but just a few minutes worth of calculator time to suit different injectors or something like that

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Ah ok yeah i saw them there and figured you'd do something along the lines of what you just said. Good luck hope you can get a few of em going harder.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
are we going to see a couple of modified bananas soon? :)

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
^^^ already started that ;)

ill have some new times for ya next weekend foamy... running the VP at the QC (former JCCCQ) drag day.... hopefully i can smash my old PB considering i got that in november... gotta love the warm weather lol

got a full twin exhaust now to, instead of single diff back... and im getting a new manifold made up... 'bunch of bananas' with the TB coming straight out the front like LS1s, instead of the 90degree bend... so that should see some improvements aswell... plus the 3.45:! gears i got to go in the diff, and the stally i got going in soon to...

i might get the 13 second aspirated unopened before u do :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You might, but I'll pass you again next time I go out :p

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
greenfoam.... can you please stop being lazy and put your cam and stuff in:p

i know you want to;)

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
tomorrow will tell buddy :p

next time i go out, ill have the custom manifold, stall, diff gears (again :D), and depending on tax time, maybe some more aswell... will have to see thiough