Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fog lamp holes

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I'm putting ss fog lamps into my vr exect(although the word exectutive is not on the car anywhere now) and I need some help cutting the holes for the lights in the factory bumper.Can anyone help with a diagram or a few pictures of theirs close up especially from the back?

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
buy some bezels for like $20 off ebay and put them in, and then put the fog lamps in there....that might be easier!

D

death-from-above

probably easier to just pay a panel beater to do it, that way you get a warranty and wont be stressing if you stuff up the bar.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I'm not letting any panel beater touch my car ....gotta find someone with a factory ss so I can see it up close so I can get a idea....already got the bezels

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
Here are a couple of pics from my car. Although it is not an SS, I'm pretty sure that this is what you're after ? :unsure: Let us know how you go about fitting the driving lights, as I am wanting to do this aswell some day. Also could you give a rough price for the lights and switches.

Cheers

Heath

Attachments

• Air Duct Front.JPG
    Air Duct Front.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Air Duct Back.JPG
    Air Duct Back.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 431

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Me and mark have been talking about this for a while and really need a pic of some factory fitted ones. Also the price aint fun for the foglights from GMH BT1 VR. $110+GST per foglight.
AirStrike :air: