Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fog lights!

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
went to a self service wreckers today and got all the clips and wiring i need. every thing but the fog light switch but using a spare hazard switch atm till i get round to geting a new one.

should all work out as long as i find a place to run the wires to the switch from the motor

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
should all work out as long as i find a place to run the wires to the switch from the motor
i drilled a hole down on the drivers side where the bonnet release wire runs through... you can get a cordless drill in there and although you cant drill quite straight its a pretty good spot as there arent any wires near there and its also not very noticeable from either the drivers side or in the engine bay

therat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina s1
I have just got a VY headlight switch with the pullout fog function and Auto, and I want to install it in my VX Berlina but i am having issues with the wiring, I need to know what each pin is for so i can make it work with the existing wiring in my VX, I hope this makes sence