Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fog lights

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV Ignition Orange
the wiring loom for fog lights is not there, i purchaed after market LED foglights and wired them to a simple small switch came out sweet for me Negative to negative termanl Positev to switch then from swicth the Postive terminal.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
An old 1992 Mazda 626 I had, included wirning loom for high intensity rear fog lamps even though this was never an option in Oz. I bought the halogen lamps holders and bulbs and bought a genuine Mazda switch, popped a fuse in the fuse holder and they worked.

A little time spent looking for the wiring harness, a fuse and a multi meter will give you the answers you are looking for

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
the wiring loom for fog lights is not there, i purchaed after market LED foglights and wired them to a simple small switch came out sweet for me Negative to negative termanl Positev to switch then from swicth the Postive terminal.
and an inline fuse I hope?

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
if you can get the bumper off. which should take u about 15 mins. the socket (if it is there ) will be on drivers side just behind the bumper on the body mount. this is where my fog lights for my SV6 plug into. taking the bumper off is not hard to do. but if u need to look this is where mine is. a square black socket is what your looking for.
https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/how-remove-ve-front-rear-bumpers.91485